Superior Water Damage Services in Yacolt, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, quick water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Yacolt area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like draperies are usually more discolored and soaked than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
We are renowned in the Yacolt area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks on your property. Yacolt residents can rely on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in still water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Yacolt, WA today for an estimate.