Superior Water Damage Solutions in Yacolt, WA
Water is fundamental, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Yacolt area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like carpets are typically more discolored and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to make sure that your home returns to a livable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Yacolt area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Yacolt residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you discover water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
If burst pipes or another accident has caused water damage in your home, don’t wait to take care of it. Call Paul Davis of Yacolt, WA today for an estimate.