Superior Water Damage Services in Woodland, WA
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Woodland area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more smudged and soaked than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Woodland area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Woodland residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you find water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in dormant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to get it cleaned up. Call Paul Davis of Woodland, WA today for a quote.