Our Water Damage Solutions in Woodland, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Woodland area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are typically more discolored and soaked than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is well-known in the Woodland area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks in your home. Woodland residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Woodland, WA today for a quote.