Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Washougal, WA
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Washougal area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more stained and soaked than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
We are renowned in the Washougal area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks on your property. Washougal residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
If you notice water damage in your basement, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Washougal, WA today for a quote.