Our Water Damage Solutions in Vancouver, WA
Water is vital, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Vancouver area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are often more stained and soaked than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
We are famous in the Vancouver area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Vancouver residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Vancouver, WA today for an estimate.