Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in Toutle, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, quick water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Toutle area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are often more stained and saturated than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Toutle area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks in your home. Toutle residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Water can majorly impair your home, so don’t wait to get in touch with our qualified restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Toutle, WA today for a quote.