Superior Water Damage Services in Ryderwood, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes professional, quick water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Ryderwood area.
After taking on water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like walls are typically more stained and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is well-known in the Ryderwood area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when dealing with leaks on your property. Ryderwood residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you find water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Water can majorly impair your property, so don’t wait to contact our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Ryderwood, WA today for a quote.