Our Water Damage Solutions in Ryderwood, WA
Water is necessary, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Ryderwood area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more smudged and soaked than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
We are renowned in the Ryderwood area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Ryderwood residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can seriously impair your home, so don’t wait to call our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Ryderwood, WA today for a quote.