Superior Water Damage Solutions in Ridgefield, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Ridgefield area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like carpets are often more stained and soaked than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Ridgefield area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks in your home. Ridgefield residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can drastically harm your property, so don’t wait to get in touch with our professional restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Ridgefield, WA today for a quote.