Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Ridgefield, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes high-quality, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Ridgefield area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like carpets are often more smudged and wet than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state quickly.
We are well-known in the Ridgefield area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Ridgefield residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can majorly harm your home, so don’t wait to call our professional restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Ridgefield, WA today for a quote.