Superior Water Damage Solutions in Longview, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Longview area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like draperies are often more discolored and wet than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Longview area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when dealing with leaks on your property. Longview residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Longview, WA today for an estimate.