Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in La Center, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater La Center area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like ceilings are often more stained and drenched than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
We are renowned in the La Center area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks on your property. La Center residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in your basement, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in dormant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of La Center, WA today for a quote.