Our Water Damage Services in La Center, WA
Water is fundamental, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater La Center area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are usually more stained and drenched than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these problems to make sure that your home returns to a inhabitable state rapidly.
We are well-known in the La Center area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. La Center residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
If you discover water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can seriously impair your home, so don’t wait to call our qualified restoration team. Call Paul Davis of La Center, WA today for a quote.