Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Kelso, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Kelso area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like carpets are typically more stained and saturated than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these problems to ensure your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Kelso area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks in your home. Kelso residents can count on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Kelso, WA today for a quote.