Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Kelso, WA
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Kelso area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like walls are often more smudged and wet than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Kelso area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when cleaning up leaks in your home. Kelso residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you find water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can seriously impair your property, so don’t wait to get in touch with our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Kelso, WA today for an estimate.