The Best Water Damage Solutions in Kalama, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Kalama area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are typically more stained and drenched than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these issues to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state quickly.
We are well-known in the Kalama area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks on your property. Kalama residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you find water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in dormant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can majorly impair your property, so don’t wait to contact our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Kalama, WA today for a quote.