Our Water Damage Services in Kalama, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes high-quality, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Kalama area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more discolored and saturated than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
We are renowned in the Kalama area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks in your home. Kalama residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you find water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can seriously impair your property, so don’t wait to contact our professional restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Kalama, WA today for a quote.