Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Cougar, WA
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Cougar area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like walls are typically more smudged and soaked than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state quickly.
We are respected in the Cougar area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results be our proof when dealing with leaks on your property. Cougar residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you find water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Cougar, WA today for an estimate.