Superior Water Damage Services in Cougar, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Cougar area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like carpets are typically more discolored and drenched than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Cougar area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when cleaning up leaks in your home. Cougar residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
If burst pipes or another event has caused water damage in your home, don’t wait to handle it. Call Paul Davis of Cougar, WA today for an estimate.