Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Castle Rock, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Castle Rock area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like ceilings are often more discolored and wet than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state quickly.
We are famous in the Castle Rock area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks on your property. Castle Rock residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in standing water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Castle Rock, WA today for a quote.