The Best Water Damage Services in Castle Rock, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes professional, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Castle Rock area.
After taking on water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like carpets are usually more stained and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
We are respected in the Castle Rock area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when handling leaks in your home. Castle Rock residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in still water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can seriously damage your home, so don’t wait to contact our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Castle Rock, WA today for an estimate.