Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Camas, WA
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Camas area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like walls are often more discolored and soaked than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to make sure that your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Camas area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results be our proof when cleaning up leaks in your home. Camas residents can count on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in a specific area of your home, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in still water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Camas, WA today for an estimate.