Our Water Damage Solutions in Brush Prairie, WA
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Brush Prairie area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are typically more smudged and wet than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
We are well-known in the Brush Prairie area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when handling leaks on your property. Brush Prairie residents can count on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to get it cleaned up. Call Paul Davis of Brush Prairie, WA today for a quote.