The Best Water Damage Services in Brush Prairie, WA
Water is essential, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Brush Prairie area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like walls are usually more discolored and saturated than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Brush Prairie area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when cleaning up leaks in your home. Brush Prairie residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a protected and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Brush Prairie, WA today for an estimate.