Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Battle Ground, WA
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, quick water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Battle Ground area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like walls are typically more discolored and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to make sure that your home returns to a inhabitable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Battle Ground area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks in your home. Battle Ground residents can depend on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to get it cleaned up. Call Paul Davis of Battle Ground, WA today for an estimate.