Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Battle Ground, WA
Water is vital, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Battle Ground area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like carpets are often more smudged and wet than they appear. Aged water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Battle Ground area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when handling leaks on your property. Battle Ground residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in your basement, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Water can majorly harm your property, so don’t wait to get in touch with our qualified restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Battle Ground, WA today for an estimate.