Superior Water Damage Services in Ariel, WA
Water is necessary, but it has the possibility to be hazardous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Ariel area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like draperies are often more discolored and soaked than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a livable state immediately.
We are famous in the Ariel area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when handling leaks on your property. Ariel residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
If you find water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Ariel, WA today for a quote.