Our Water Damage Services in Ariel, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, quick water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Ariel area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like carpets are usually more stained and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to make sure that your home returns to a livable state rapidly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Ariel area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks on your property. Ariel residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can drastically harm your house, so don’t wait to call our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Ariel, WA today for an estimate.