Superior Water Damage Services in Amboy, WA
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Amboy area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry excess water. Surfaces like draperies are usually more stained and drenched than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Amboy area as a high-quality and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results be our proof when repairing leaks on your property. Amboy residents can rely on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you notice water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Amboy, WA today for a quote.