Our Water Damage Solutions in Amboy, WA
Water is fundamental, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, efficient water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Amboy area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like draperies are often more stained and drenched than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to make sure that your home returns to a livable state immediately.
We are famous in the Amboy area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks in your home. Amboy residents can count on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you notice water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can drastically harm your home, so don’t wait to contact our qualified restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Amboy, WA today for a quote.