The Best Water Damage Services in Vancouver, WA
Water is vital, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, fast water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Vancouver area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are usually more discolored and soaked than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these issues to make sure that your home returns to a livable state quickly.
We are famous in the Vancouver area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when dealing with leaks in your home. Vancouver residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you discover water damage in any room in your house, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to take care of it. Call Paul Davis of Vancouver, WA today for a quote.