The Best Water Damage Services in Vancouver, WA
Water is fundamental, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes professional, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Vancouver area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like draperies are typically more stained and drenched than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to make sure that your home returns to a livable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is respected in the Vancouver area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks on your property. Vancouver residents can rely on our professionals to remove water from your property in an hour or less.
If you notice water damage in your basement, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can drastically impair your home, so don’t wait to call our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Vancouver, WA today for an estimate.