Superior Water Damage Solutions in Warren, OR
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or cracked pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Warren area.
After taking on water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more smudged and drenched than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these problems to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Warren area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results be our proof when dealing with leaks in your home. Warren residents can count on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you discover water damage in your basement, adhere to these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can seriously impair your property, so don’t wait to contact our qualified restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Warren, OR today for a quote.