Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Solutions in Warren, OR
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, quick water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Warren area.
After experiencing water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like draperies are usually more smudged and wet than they appear. Old water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians take care of these problems to ensure your home returns to a habitable state quickly.
We are well-known in the Warren area as a top-notch and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when dealing with leaks in your home. Warren residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
Advice for Water Damage Cleanup
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call professional. Call Paul Davis of Warren, OR today for an estimate.