Paul Davis Restoration Water Damage Services in Vernonia, OR
Humans require water for existence, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that damages your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs effective, quick water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Vernonia area.
After experiencing water damage, your property requires more than a basic vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are typically more discolored and soaked than they appear. Aged water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state immediately.
We are respected in the Vernonia area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when handling leaks on your property. Vernonia residents can count on our professionals to extract water from your property in an hour or less.
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, adhere to these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Remove and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in standing water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
If there is water damage in your home, don’t wait to handle it. Call Paul Davis of Vernonia, OR today for a quote.