The Best Water Damage Services in Troutdale, OR
Water is fundamental, but it has the possibility to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs high-quality, efficient water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Troutdale area.
After experiencing water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are typically more stained and soaked than they appear. Aged water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to ensure your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is well-known in the Troutdale area as a superior and reasonably priced water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when cleaning up leaks in your home. Troutdale residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you find water damage in your basement, adhere to these safety measures to ensure safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and place them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can drastically affect your home, so don’t wait to contact our qualified restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Troutdale, OR today for a quote.