Superior Water Damage Services in Troutdale, OR
Water is vital, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Issues like faulty appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes specialized, fast water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Troutdale area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property needs more than a basic vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like carpets are often more stained and drenched than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold proliferation in hidden corners. Neglecting water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these problems to make sure that your home returns to a livable state immediately.
Paul Davis Restoration is renowned in the Troutdale area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you see any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when repairing leaks on your property. Troutdale residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
If you notice water damage in your basement, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to circulate the air and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop hangings through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer wet books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in dormant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Water can seriously impair your house, so don’t wait to contact our qualified restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Troutdale, OR today for an estimate.