Superior Water Damage Services in Saint Helens, OR
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Saint Helens area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like carpets are often more discolored and soaked than they appear. Aged water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and adds to mold spreading in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be costly and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to ensure your home returns to a livable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Saint Helens area as a superior and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your house. Paul Davis restoration professionals let our results speak for themselves when repairing leaks in your home. Saint Helens residents can depend on our professionals to remove water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you notice water damage in any room in your house, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Place dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a protected and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in still water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause improper shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Saint Helens, OR today for a quote.