The Best Water Damage Services in Fairview, OR
We need water to survive, but it has the possibility to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like faulty appliances, defective plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that affects your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs specialized, fast water damage restoration for homeowners in the greater Fairview area.
Once it’s undergone water damage, your property requires more than a standard vacuum to dry extra water. Surfaces like walls are usually more discolored and drenched than they appear. Pre-existing water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and increases mold growth in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these problems to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state quickly.
We are renowned in the Fairview area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you spot any growth in your home. Paul Davis restoration technicians let our results be our proof when repairing leaks on your property. Fairview residents can rely on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you notice water damage in your basement, follow these precautions to guarantee safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded spot.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damaged drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Withdraw damp books from cases and divide pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a standard vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Abstain from using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Water can majorly impair your home, so don’t wait to call our professional restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Fairview, OR today for an estimate.