Superior Water Damage Services in Corbett, OR
Humans require water for existence, but it has potential to be hazardous in the wrong place. Issues like leaky appliances, deficient plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Corbett area.
After experiencing water damage, your property needs more than a standard vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like draperies are often more discolored and wet than they appear. Old water damage also endangers a home’s foundation and increases mold spreading in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians fix these issues to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state rapidly.
We are renowned in the Corbett area as a top-notch and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your house. Our professionals let our results be our proof when handling leaks in your home. Corbett residents can rely on our professionals to extract water from your home in an hour or less.
Information about Water Damage
If you find water damage in a specific area of your home, follow these safety measures to guarantee safe restoration:
- Set up dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Mop up as much water as possible.
- Loop drapes through a coat hanger and put them on the drapery rod. This protects curtains from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and raise furniture on wood blocks with foil beneath furniture base.
- Open all affected drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Move photos, paintings and art to a safe and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and separate pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not pull up carpet because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not hesitate to call for professional restoration. More damage will occur the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Do you have water damage in your house? Don’t wait to call an expert. Call Paul Davis of Corbett, OR today for an estimate.