Our Water Damage Services in Corbett, OR
Water is necessary, but it has potential to be dangerous in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, malfunctioning plumbing, inadequate HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that impairs your home. Paul Davis Restoration performs professional, efficient water damage restoration on behalf of homeowners in the greater Corbett area.
After taking on water damage, your property requires more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like ceilings are usually more smudged and wet than they appear. Aged water damage also jeopardizes a home’s foundation and adds to mold growth in hidden corners. Overlooking water damage can be expensive and time-consuming for homeowners. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians solve these problems to ensure your home returns to a inhabitable state quickly.
Paul Davis Restoration is famous in the Corbett area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a consequence of water damage, you should visit our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results be our proof when dealing with leaks in your home. Corbett residents can depend on our professionals to eliminate water from your property in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you discover water damage in your basement, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and elevate furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Pull out and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Remove damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Never use a normal vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Never step in stagnant water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Never lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not procrastinate calling professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Get in Touch With Us
Water can majorly affect your property, so don’t wait to call our professional restoration technicians. Call Paul Davis of Corbett, OR today for an estimate.