Superior Water Damage Services in Bridal Veil, OR
We need water to survive, but it has potential to be devastating in the wrong place. Problems like leaky appliances, defective plumbing, broken HVAC units or burst pipes can cause overflow that harms your home. Paul Davis Restoration executes effective, efficient water damage restoration to help homeowners in the greater Bridal Veil area.
After taking on water damage, your property needs more than a simple vacuum to dry surplus water. Surfaces like carpets are typically more stained and drenched than they appear. Old water damage also compromises a home’s foundation and increases mold proliferation in hidden corners. Ignoring water damage can cost you time and money as a homeowner. The Paul Davis Restoration cleanup technicians remedy these issues to make sure that your home returns to a habitable state immediately.
We are well-known in the Bridal Veil area as a high-quality and affordable water damage restoration company. Since mold growth is often a side effect of water damage, you should go to our mold removal services page for help if you notice any growth in your home. Our professionals let our results speak for themselves when dealing with leaks on your property. Bridal Veil residents can count on our professionals to eliminate water from your home in an hour or less.
Water Damage Cleanup Tips
If you find water damage in your basement, follow these precautions to ensure safe restoration:
- Use dehumidifiers by the flooded area.
- Use two or more fans to allow air to circle and dry the area.
- Clean up as much water as possible.
- Loop draperies through a coat hanger and hang them on the drapery rod. This keeps curtains away from the wet area.
- Dry wet cushions and lift up furniture on wood blocks with foil underneath furniture base.
- Open all damp drawers to dry the woodwork and its contents.
- Store photos, paintings and other art in a secure and dry location.
- Extract and dry damp fabrics as soon as you can.
- Transfer damp books from cases and peel apart pages as much as you can.
- Do not use a regular vacuum cleaner to soak up water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors.
- Don’t step in stationary water if the electricity is still switched on around it.
- Do not lift the carpet up because it can cause unseemly shrinkage.
- Do not wait to call for professional restoration. More damage will happen the longer you wait.
Water can drastically affect your house, so don’t wait to call our qualified restoration team. Call Paul Davis of Bridal Veil, OR today for an estimate.