Disaster Planning for Residents in Portland & Vancouver
One of the biggest parts of operating a business in Portland & Vancouver, WA is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, plans like that typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property owners and managers. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Portland / Vancouver today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.