Portland & Vancouver Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Portland & Vancouver. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration of Portland / Vancouver now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.