Disaster Planning for Residents in Vancouver
There are several important parts of business management in Vancouver, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. But, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Restoration of Portland / Vancouver now to receive your complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.