Damage Caused by Water in Vancouver
Water damage can pack a punch to your property. Serious flooding can put you out of business. If you run a store front, even small amounts of damage may impair a organization’s image. The quicker you address water damage in your commercial property, the faster you can bounce back from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Vancouver, WA area.
Water Damage from Appliances and Storms
There are many ways your business can fall victim to water damage. Faulty appliances like dishwashers have all been known to leak. Other artificial sources of water damage consist of septic or sewer tank spills, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these can start out minor. Whether it was faulty sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can deal severe water damage. Regardless of the type of business you run, water damage can become a major issue for your office. If ignored, it could result in future damage from mold.
Flood damage may happen from natural sources as well. Heavy precipitation or storm systems may problems for your business on their own. These causes may have a dangerous impact if you have property near a river that breaches because of these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
If your WA business has taken on severe damage or just has a few leaks to clean, Paul Davis provides mitigation services to fix the problem. Our experts can dry clothes as well as structural features like furniture. Ask us about how we can help for your business today!
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying damp areas like carpet
- Cleaning and restoration of items like books
- Removing mold or mildew damage
- Locating and fixing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance providers
Trust the Best
- Our staff respond and act promptly Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis professionals should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in up to a few days.
- We’re knowledgeable – After 50 years of operation and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis can solve your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups while recovering from water damage is tough. We can work with your insurance company to finish claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Vancouver Paul Davis franchise today!