Helping Vancouver Businesses
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your company and stop work for months after. Fire can scorch a property, but additional damage from fumes and ash can stay long after the fire has been put out. Additionally, the smell left by these substances can hang in the air for years if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
The professionals at Paul Davis know how devastating fires are to your business and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in elimintating ash and smoke damage too. Throughout the Vancouver region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- 24/7 emergency response – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to clean ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor neutralization
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for your damaged inventory or furniture in your business
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to remove water caused by quenching the fire
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
The Paul Davis professionals know how devastating a fire can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our years of training, cleaning techniques and tools blended with our experience results in quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can save items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to revive the goods inside your business to their prior condition. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Contact Paul Davis if fire damage and smoke hurt your building.