Recover from a Fire in Vancouver
A fire can result in millions of dollars in damage for your company and slow operations for months after. Fire can tear down a property, but other damage from fumes and soot may remain for years after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The experts at Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your commercial property and operations. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Throughout the Vancouver area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Method
- Help arrives promptly and is available any time
- Correct damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and structural reinforcement
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents cleaning – no matter what your business does, we can restore damaged goods inside
- Moisture elimination – professional grade extractors, fans and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the damaged areas
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We know how hard fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your property back to its original state. Our technical training, cleaning techniques and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged inventory or furniture is usually simple to revive for our specialists and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to help the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Vancouver if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.